My name is Mihnea Ivascu and I am a Human Capital Consultant within Lugera&Makler.

Being one of the leading Human Resources companies, we constantly receive orders for fulfilling vacancies in large, mainly international companies performing on Romanian market.

Therefore, I would like to bring to your attention a new career opportunity as a Database Administrator, within Bucharest Stock Exchange. The right person for the job should have minimum 2 years experience as a Database Administrator and she/he should have technical expertise of all phases of database activities, excellent ability to communicate and eager to develop his professional career among the best.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

For more information, please, do not hesitate to contact me by email or by phone at the number written below.

Have a wonderful day

Mihnea Ivascu

Phone: +40 (0)21 3187 120
Lugera & Makler

Providing DBA support to product development;
Maintaining the stock exchange database;
Being responsible for creation of test and production db environments, including backup/recovery, db performance monitoring and tuning, space estimates, db availability, 24/7 support;
Identifying data definition, structure, long-range requirements, documentation of database(s), operational guidelines and protection.
Implementing complex logical data models and database designs, data access, and table maintenance codes.
Helping application developers to design optimum access paths and
resolve database issues encountered during development, test and production.

3 years experience as a DBA;
Technical expertise of all phases of database activities;
Excellent ability to plan, design, develop, and implement moderately complex databases;
Demonstrate experience in providing guidance and advice to various groups on database activities;
Excellent ability to communicate to all level of management in written and verbal form;
DB design, performance, problem determination & resolution, operations;
UNIX - performance, problem determination, operations;
Database utilities for DB2 UDB;
Bachelors degree in CS or equivalent.
Konwledge of Unix Scripting, J2EE, WebSphere (MQSeries) would be a plus.

The opportunity of career development within a highly professional environment;
Attractive salary package.