hi everyone...

Q1
i want insert value in textbox that i create in spreadsheet...i know i can just write into it but i don't want anybody write something else in my textbox so i insert value in VBA but the problem is the code like this

Private Sub cmdA_Click()
txtA.Value = " Bump Pitch Minimum : 30mm Typical : 150mm Remark : Limited by leadframe pitch of 250mm minimum and bump aspect ratio rule"
End Sub

the code in one line actually... the code in one line what if i have many thing to write the code be very long in one line...or if can lock the textbox it will be very good if can i don't know how maybe someone can help me...

Q2
i have information in a cell and i want the information that i have go into textbox at the same time when i press a button...mean in one spreadsheet i have one button one cell full with information and one textbox...when i click the button the info in cell go into the textbox so now i have one button ,one cell full with info and textbox full with info the same info in cell...possible to create it or not...if can please help how to do this...
thak's you...

textbox and button i use command button and textbox from control toolbox ok