Red face Unanswered: Invalid object name 'one_two_threefour_five_six11'.

Hi,

I am trying to connect sql server 2005 with JDBC driver from a java program.(got from microsoft).It is simple class that retreving all the data of table.

i am doing "select * from one_two_threefour_five_six11 " . But it is giving
    Exception of type 'com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException Detail Message: Invalid object name 'one_two_threefour_five_six11'.

But the table is there in the database i given in configuration.This program is working for other tables. when i do the same query in Query analyzer it is showing data.

Please help me..

Thanks in advance.

venkat

Provided Answers: 6
    either something is wrong with your connection string or there is a ownership or permissions issue.
    “If one brings so much courage to this world the world has to kill them or break them, so of course it kills them. The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry.” Earnest Hemingway, A Farewell To Arms.

Personally, I think sql server is making fun of you with a table_name like that

Check the owner
    Brett
    8-)

It's a Great Day for America everybody!

dbforums Yak CorralRadio 'Rita
    dbForums Member List
    I'm Good Once as I ever was

The physical order of data in a database has no meaning.

Provided Answers: 11
    Try this query instead:
    Code:
    select db_name()