Red face Unanswered: I'm kinda stuck w/ the Partial Completion Schedule?

I gotta a form w/ 4 choices: 1. Sequence Schedule 2. Priority Schedule
    3. Partial Completion Schedule 4. Easiest Task Schedule... The only problem is I'm stuck with trying to program the calculation for choice # 3 (Partial Completion Schedule).
    >>Once you choose # 3 a new window opens wherein you put the # of factors to be computed... For ex. you enter 5 in the textbox for factors, what should happen next is this will generate the ff. in a frame:
    Time
    Factor 1: |<textbox to enter time for Factor 1>|
    Factor 2: |<textbox to enter time for Factor 2>|
    Factor 3: |<textbox to enter time for Factor 3>|
    Factor 4: |<textbox to enter time for Factor 4>|
    Factor 5: |<textbox to enter time for Factor 5>|
    Time Interval: |<textbox to enter interval input>|
    After all the textbox inputs have been filled in, what should happen is after clicking the command button enter in the frame the computation for average time is made. That's the hardest part coding this algorithm in ,
    all the Factor inputs less than the Time Interval input are added together while all the Factor inputs greater than the Time Interval input are each divided by the Time Interval input & from each quotient the whole # part is taken & added to each other - the total of all the whole # parts of the quotients is then added to sum of all Factor inputs less than the Time Interval the result is then divided by the # of factors to be computed which in my ex. is 5... This will produce the final output of average time which I need. To whoever can save me from this jam, I owe u big time!!!
    Last edited by Maria Torres; 07-28-07 at 07:32.

We don't do other's homework.

Why don't you show us the code that you've developed so far, and we can point you in the right direction.
    Lou
    使大吃一惊
    "Lisa, in this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!" - Homer Simpson
    "I have my standards. They may be low, but I have them!" - Bette Middler
    "It's a book about a Spanish guy named Manual. You should read it." - Dilbert

The whole code for the whole project or only the code in the module for choice # 3???

to start with, module 3, plus any global declarations or subs/functions called or used by module 3.
    Lou
    使大吃一惊
    "Lisa, in this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!" - Homer Simpson
    "I have my standards. They may be low, but I have them!" - Bette Middler
    "It's a book about a Spanish guy named Manual. You should read it." - Dilbert