copy the patches

Is there any freeware available which can copy patches (new forms) , or in general any file in all the systems in my lan in specified folder .kindly provide the links .

thank u in advance

Quote Originally Posted by dbforumprag
    Is there any freeware available which can copy patches (new forms) , or in general any file in all the systems in my lan in specified folder .kindly provide the links ...
    I'm sorry, but I have almost no idea what you are asking...

I know that you are asking for links to freeware.

Then you mention copying patches(new forms). Patches for what? An application? All applications?? The operating system??? What does (new forms) mean in this context?

Then, you mention "or in general any file in all the systems in my lan in specified folder." You want to copy every file in every folder from all the pc's on your lan to a specified folder? Or every file in a specified folder to a common location on the server???
    Lou
    使大吃一惊
    "Lisa, in this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!" - Homer Simpson
    "I have my standards. They may be low, but I have them!" - Bette Middler
    "It's a book about a Spanish guy named Manual. You should read it." - Dilbert

i find some remote desktop management tools really useful ,windows remote desktop connection , VNC, as it will give control over remote desktop and allow you to copy files accross your terminal and remote terminal.

but for these i have to connect individuals machines (one at one time).

my reqirement is i am doing changes in my projecthome folder in my machines . that i want to do updation in all my machines in company network . the folder at remote end may or may not be shared . i know the path like c:\projecthome\forms\ for in remote machines . so can i do this updation say on 100 machines in one go .