Question Unanswered: I need Report footer on same page as Last Page footer

I need to add a message on the last page of a report -- not on a separate page. I put a caption/label into the report footer and it appears as a separate page. How can I get the report footer to be on the same page as the page footer? Or is there a better way to go about this?

Ledra

Make sure that you have not asked the report footer to start on a new page. Also, make sure that your page footer does not ask for a new page after it is printed.

I just ran a simple test for a report. The report footer prints at the end of the report, and the page footer will print at the bottom of the page, below the report footer.

Do you have room on the last page of the report for the report footer? Maybe that is why it is printing on the next page.

Thanks for responding. The property "Force new page" is set to "none" and there is 3/4 of a page after the last record and group footer. All group footers have "Force new page" set to "none" as well.

I do get a page footer at the end of the report footer -- complete with page number. However, I would like to see the message on the last page immediately following the final records.