Unanswered: Corrupted backup

Hi Everyone,

When I am trying to restore the backup it is giving an error message "An internal consistency error occurred. Contact Technical Support for assistance".

Please suggest me on this issue.

Is there any way to restore the backup or recover the backup.

Thanks,
    Shashidhar

Quote Originally Posted by shashidharnv
    Hi Everyone,

When I am trying to restore the backup it is giving an error message "An internal consistency error occurred. Contact Technical Support for assistance".

Thanks,
    Shashidhar

Man, you're having a rough week! Better double check the physical stuff on your server (presuming it's just one server). It sounds like you have something seriously wrong.

I would contact Miscrosoft PSS (like the error message says).

Regards,

hmsctt
    Have you hugged your backup today?

How to restore or recover the backup file?

Quote Originally Posted by shashidharnv View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Thanks,
    Shashidhar
    "An internal consistency error occurred. Contact Technical Support for assistance ". This error is actually telling you about the file corruption. Just repair the backup file as soon as possible.

I actually haven't faced this kind of error but I can tell you one thing that if I were you I would try my best to remove that error form my backup file.

How about this if I tell you an easy way which can help you to restore or recover your backup file? Go for a software application. It will surely you. Backup file can't be restored or recovered if it gets corrupted without software application. Need to invest! Just check sysinfo tools' .bkf recovery software application. I use it whenever my backup files get damaged. It is really nice..................