Unanswered: Calendar- Similar to Outlook Express

I am trying to generate a calendar that has the ability to write tasks for each day or set a schedule. Ideally like the calendar in Outlook, which enables you to double click on each day and write a series of tasks or list appointments.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreicated.

t1ish

Provided Answers: 19
    Here's the download link for something that I think will suit your needs. It's been out there for quite a while, and apparently is good enough that a "professional" version is now for sale, one that includes payroll functions and so forth. But the earlier versions are still free to all and I think it'll do for you. When downloading the zip file, I would recommend doing it into its own folder. When you unzip it you'll actually get 3 or 4 databases (slightly different versions, including one set up for multiple users) and a "read me" file, which, if unzipped into an occupied folder, will be scattered all over the place; you might miss the actual one you need.

http://www.referee-assistant.com/calcontrol.htm
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

Hi,

Thanks for the link, it has proved really helpful. I now have the joy of trying to manipulate it to the database that i am building. My VBA knowledge is very limited, so it'll be, errr...fun?!!!

Thanks for your help, its very much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

t1ish

Provided Answers: 19
    Glad I could point you in the right direction!

Keep Her Majesty's "guests" secured!

Linq ;0)>
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007