Unanswered: I've got a report, I've got a VB.NET app, now what?

I have a vb.net 2005 Windows Application that interfaces with a SQL Server database using Web Services. My last task is to add reporting to it. So, I have my application solution and I created a new project with a Crystal .rpt file in Visual Studio. It runs a query and presents some data - that is, when I select Main Report Preview in VS. My question is how do I display this report when I press a button on one of my forms?

I found a Word document called WalkthroughCrystalReport.doc on the Internet and this seems to make sense:
    >>
    Pushing data into DataSet object and binding report to Windows Forms Viewer
    In order to display actual data in the report, you should fill the dataset object with the data before you bind the report to Windows Forms Viewer. You should do this in the corresponding source file for Windows Form.
    1. Drag and drop CrystalReportViewer control on Form1 and set the DisplayGroupTree property to False, as shown below
    <<
    but I wanted to be sure that what I need is the CrystalReportViewer and an additional form.

Thanks.

I created a form and put a CrystalReportViewer on it and that seems to be the correct design. Thought I'd post back in case anyone else is having a difficult time getting started!

I created a form and put a CrystalReportViewer on it and that seems to be the correct design. Thought I'd post back in case anyone else is having a difficult time getting started!