Unanswered: Truncation on memo field in Reports?

My boss asked me to create an incident tracking database so that we can generate reports off of them. The one field is a memo field as it can literally hold paragraphs worth of data. There will be child records generated off of it in the future in a sub table for the child records only (appears as a subform in forms). Anyway, I notice that the memo field will come out ok (all words) if I put it in the Details section. however, if I put it in it's own custom header just for the parent records, it does not come out all the way, it only takes the first roughly 250 characters. I heard that if you use a group by query or group by header property in the report that it will do this, however, I don't have much of an alternative. There can be many child incidents to one parent incident, so the child incidents must appear in the Details section. Has anyone ever discovered a workaround for this?

See if anything in this link helps.
    RuralGuy (RG for short) aka Allan Bunch MS Access MVP - acXP, ac07, ac10 - WinXP Pro, Win7 Pro
    Please reply to this forum so all may learn.

Quote Originally Posted by RuralGuy
    See if anything in this link helps.
    I figured it out. I was trying to join it with another field within the same cell, like Date & " " & Memo_Statement and that's what messed it up.

Great news! Thanks for posting back with your success and solution.
    RuralGuy (RG for short) aka Allan Bunch MS Access MVP - acXP, ac07, ac10 - WinXP Pro, Win7 Pro
    Please reply to this forum so all may learn.