Unanswered: Add blank line to Data Base output

I have created a DB that has about 250 records, including blank redords separating the data records, which will grow, When I sort this DB I loose all the blank line spacinrg. I need to generate reports that have the blank line betwee records after sorting so the records will print double space , effectively. I don't want to have to enter the blank lineeach time after it is sorted.

I have Win 2K Database and Microsoft Works 4.5 Database, ( and a manual for Works) but I cant find anyway to do this.. The report Generators don' help either.

Appreciate any help I can get on this....Thanks

Provided Answers: 54
    You need to add the double spacing in your report definition, not in your database table! Spacing is a presentation issue, not a data issue, so it really needs to be dealt with as part of the presentation instead of as part of the data.

-PatP

Add Blank line to data base report

How do I do that in either MS Works Win @000BD?

Wow... I haven't used MS-Works in ages, but if I remember correctly what you need to do is: On the report form, simply double the size of the report line (stretch the detail line area to twice its present height).

-PatP

My bad on the mechanics, but the concept was correct.

I just went to try it and I can't change the line height by simply dragging the border. Select Format | Row Height and double the value (mine was 12, and I made it 24).

-PatP