Unanswered: How to remove the mimize button by code

How can I remove the three buttons on the upper right corner in the database ? These three buttons are called "minimize" "restoredown"and "close". With the command

Application.CommandBars("Menu bar").Enabled = False

I remove all the buttons and the screen is clear of them, but these three buttons remain on the right upper corner. Is there any command with which to remove them by code ?

Provided Answers: 10
    Search the helpfile for MinMaxButtons
    EDIT: Scratch that - you're wanting code to remove the database windows' Min max buttons, not a forms.
    I'm not sure what you're asking is possible, but we'll wait and see what other people say! I'd be interested to know if it is possible without an API call.
    George
    Home | Blog

Is something like in this example what you're looking for?

http://www.dbforums.com/showpost.php...0&postcount=20

Note: it utilizes the FormInfo module and a few lines in the form's onLoad event. It gets rid of the entire caption bar. There might be another way to do this but I've gotten in the habit of doing it this way. Best to make the form a popup doing it this way.
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)

Oopss..sorry...if you're talking about the entire MSAccess minimize/maximize buttons, try this.

Hold Down the shift key to get into this. It basically removes the entire MSAccess background.

It may not be what you want though as I think you're looking to keep the MSAccess background, just remove the min, max buttons in the upper right corner. I thought I saw some code to do this somewhere on this site once.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by pkstormy; 08-13-07 at 12:25.
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)