Offices: 610-847-2143

Job ID NTI85047

Location NY City

Type Full-Time position

Job Title Senior Data Services Engineer (Oracle Financials Reporting)

The hiring company is embarking on the implementation of a company-wide ERP solution. In that regard, we are in search of a professional to help the development of a complete reporting strategy, and help create and coordinate the development of numerous reports as part of the ERP application rollout.

The primary responsibility of the position is the creation, modifications, and on-going support for the reports established as part of the implementation.

Your role will be to help create a reporting strategy. You will work with specific Oracle ERP reporting tools such as Discoverer, FSG (Financial Statement Generator), DBI (Daily Business Intelligence), and XML Publisher to insure successful implementation of all necessary reports.

4-year degree

Excellent communication and business skills

Requirements gathering and data analysis skills

4+ years hands-on experience in Oracle Financials report development

Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, data analysis, data modeling/view design, Oracle eBusiness Suite, Oracle Reports 6i, Oracle Discoverer and other reporting tools

Knowledge of XML, UNIX, and XSL are a plus

Compensation & Benefits

Competitive starting salary and excellent benefits package (details on request). We have established good relations with this client over the past several years and can speak in some depth about the company, culture, benefits, etc.

Here is a quote from one of the senior IT pros we recently placed here:
"Niche Technologists placed me in a great company, one of those rare companies who really do care about their employees. I'm working with most of the senior IT management on a weekly basis which is great . . . all are very well-heeled in their professions. My manager is a great boss and funny. I could not ask for a better environment in which to be."