Lightbulb Unanswered: sendobject problem

NOt sure what the problem here is, I am hoping someone else has experienced this before

My sendobject method was workign fine, then all of a sudden it stopped workign. The outputting to dialog box appears but that is all that happens, no report is output to the email. THis function was working fin on my PC and is still working fine on my colleagues PC, however, it does not work on mine. ANy suggestions?

It is not a coding error, this has been confirmed,

Provided Answers: 59
    If its working on some machines but not others, then Id suggest you check the references int he code window. you are probably missing a library. I used to have a lot of problems on one site where the network trolls insisted on applying numerous uneccessary patches because they existed, rather than if anyone had an exposure to the flaw leading to all manner of chaos in a VBA environment.
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Provided Answers: 10
    Which is why I add any references needed programatically on application load. Take a look here for more information (and an example) of how to do this.
    George
    Home | Blog

i commented out the on error command and foudn the error to be runtime error 2587, i googled this and found that re-registering DAO360.dll might work, but it still does nto work. I think I may have to reinstall Access

I will try programatically referencing

If you've upgraded Office/Outlook or have Outlook 2003 +, take a gander here:

http://www.dbforums.com/showthread.php?t=1621153
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)

The problem is worse than i thought. I can not even export a report manually. It produces the error "MS Access can't complete the output operation" and the zoom in query design does not work. I just re-imaged my PC and still the same problems and its only isolated to my PC

What version of outlook are you using?

What happens if you enter this...?
    DoCmd.SendObject acSendNoObject, , , "myemail@someplace.com", , , "Test Subject", "Test Message", False

Again, having a newer version of Outlook (with Service Pack 2) , I could not export a report manually either and got the same error you got. Let me know if you've read this link:
    http://www.dbforums.com/showthread.php?t=1621153

What happens if you try exporting another report (something basic)?
    Is it all 3 of these, excel, snapshot, word that you cannot export.

And finally, you could perhaps try exporting out a new mdb file and see if that works.
    Last edited by pkstormy; 08-15-07 at 21:14.
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)