What a find! Look what I found

Just minding my own business and happened to run across this. I though it may be appriciated here.

Maybe I shouldn't have, but I just couldn't resist.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails eav.jpg  
    Last edited by Frunkie; 08-18-07 at 00:52.

Wow! An original print from "Earnest Arnold Varney", one of the great comedy cartoon hoaxes of our time. That cartoon was amazing because so many people viewed it as though it had some kind of value in the real world instead of realizing that it was just a creative jab at Jim Varney, never meant to be taken seriously.

-PatP

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Phelan
    Wow! An original print from "Earnest Arnold Varney", one of the great comedy cartoon hoaxes of our time. That cartoon was amazing because so many people viewed it as though it had some kind of value in the real world instead of realizing that it was just a creative jab at Jim Varney, never meant to be taken seriously.

-PatP
    I know... When I saw it I just couldn't believe it myself. Even Mr. Varney would have liked it I think.

I can't decide if Pat's being sarcastic or not... It's hard to tell through a monitor.
    Pat, you need to start using or

George
    Home | Blog

Quote Originally Posted by georgev
    I can't decide if Pat's being sarcastic or not... It's hard to tell through a monitor.
    Pat, you need to start using or

Sarcastic? No... That is an original print from "Earnest Arnold Varney". Look it up. Pat provided a link.