Smile need suggestion for a project

hi everbody,

Im new to this forum.i would be grateful if u extend ur friendship to me.Im supposed to submit a project on database application for which I need your help.

Ill describe the goal of the project.I want to design a database application to my college which consists of information about the students.this database is to be accessed by 4 main bodies of the college,out of which 3 of them should be able to modify the database and the remaining one can only access the data.

I know C and basics of Java.I request u people to suggest me the softwares to be used and also the material i need to study inorder to complete this project.As I need to submit this project as early as possible,I kindly request u people to help me as early as possible .my gmail id is (arunkumar0107@gmail.com).

always urs friendly,
    Arun Kumar.

This is really the kind of problem that you NEED to discuss with your instructor, not with strangers on the internet. The instructor knows what material has been and will be covered in your class, and what skills and concepts your project needs to demonstrate. Even if we had full access to the course syllabus, the instructor can do a much better job of advising you, and that advice is actually part of the instructor's job.

-PatP

Smile dbms project

thanks for ur suggestion.But this is a self-working project where i need to collect the information on the net and complete my project.Even the problem statement of the project was selected by myself.the instructor just want us to do some project.So please help me.

yours always friendly,
    Arun Kumar

Quote Originally Posted by arun kumar
    I want to design a database application
    Do you have any knowledge of databases?
    If so, what platform are you used to?
    George
    Home | Blog

Smile reply to georgev

Im learning oracle now and that may be the platform for the database.i have thought of using jdbc(java database connectivity)to communicate with oracle.

First place to start: www.r937.com/relational.html
    George
    Home | Blog