Job: Mysql Dba/ Data Architect - London, Uk

Hi,

I work for a passionate mobile technology company in the City of London, UK. We need someone who can take control of our MySQL RDBMS from a DBA perspective but also data architect. The company is fun-loving, dyanmic and again passionate. We have an informal atmosphere - we don´t need people to wear suits - the working environment is fantastic - we have a Nintendo Wii for everyone to play on - not just at lunch times - we hold Wii Sport Tournaments too. We love OpenSource too

We are offering a great salary too - probably more than you might imagine too.

Please contact me at jamesbenjamin AT linuxmail DOT ORG for more information.

Thanks JB

James

You should also put this in the database jobs forum.
    Sounds like a nice place to work though

Mike

please, not also

one post per topic, and if it happens to land in the wrong forum, we'll move it

rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL

No worries. Will post in the right forum next time - sorry. For what it is worth it is for sure a nice place to work! We are also offering a fantastic basic too.

James, what are the desired qualifications etc for this job?
    George
    Home | Blog

we need someone who ultimately understands and has recent experience of MySQL (or another RDBMS such as Postgres) and performance/tuning too. Shell Scripting too, and recent experience of reporting tools like Jasper. Thanks James

Sounds good.

If only I was on the lookout for a job again. Darn it I work close to London already (Bromley). To be fair though I would consider my strength to be PHP and not MySQL. Although I do take great delight in correcting my work colleagues where their SQL goes wrong

LOL, come on, send me your CV. This is a superb company!!!! you never know what might happen!!!