Exclamation Unanswered: SQL 2005 can not connect

im new to SQL 2005 and recently install it and learn but i got problem when connect the instance with the following error message

TITLE: Connect to Server
    ------------------------------

------------------------------
    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error occurred during the pre-login handshake. (provider: SSL Provider, error: 0 - The certificate chain was issued by an authority that is not trusted.) (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: -2146893019)

Any solution for this problem?

1) You might explicitly use "np:"prefix which ask for connect through named pipe and specify FQDN/LoopbackIP/IPAddress as server name in the connection string.
    2) You might use FQDN/IPAddress/LoopbackIP to connect to the server.

To resolve 1) and 2), you can specify <machinename> instead of FQDN/IPADress/LoopbackIP.

refrence
    http://blogs.msdn.com/sql_protocols/...22/506607.aspx

Tq for the reply....

well, my problem is on when i open the "microsoft sql server management studio" and it need to keep in the server name right... when i click on connect the error happen.....

i google around get 1 solution is when installation time, un checked the SSL box in options then will work fine, but i cant see any options box for ssl . any1 can guide?