Unanswered: transfer record from one access database to another another access database

As my receipt database has been extended. We have another database let's call test database. They would like once it adds new record, let this record be transfer to the receipt database. The name of the fields are different, but i only need to transfer the name, payment type, amount, etc. It could be hit a button then transfer this record to receip database. Can you please give me sample code to transfer only one record? Of course, we would like to think about lot of questions, if user delete or modify this record later, they have to reflect to the receipt database. Anybody, could you please give me the idea? If have a sample code for the transferring, i would like to try how to transfer first. Then think more things about this project. Thanks for everything!

Instead of trying to transfer the data from one database to another, why not just simply "link" the table of the other database into your database? Then it's just a matter of running an append query to append the specified record on the form to the other table.
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)

Yes, i am going to think this way. This is the best way. Thank you very much!