Question Unanswered: How do you make mouse coordinates OUTSIDE of paradox????

Does anyone have any experience with setting up mouse coordinates and mouse clicks OUTSIDE of paradox using a script to move the mouse and click on things that are in other windows, and that are not in paradox's window?

ex: clicking on shortcuts on the desktop then pressing keys

i have figured out how to move the mouse where i want to using coordinates inside of paradox like on forms and such, but i dont want that, i want to make a script to move the mouse around and click on things that are not in paradox and i have not yet figured out how to do so.

i do know there are mouse clicking programs and such out there but i am determined to make one myself in paradox, i want to learn how to do it....

Provided Answers: 54
    The shortcut will exist as a LNK file, so you can just launch that instead of having to money around with trying to reset the mouse coordinates, etc. It is a lot simpler to code, and more reliable too (because you don't need to depend on the user not to move an icon, screen resolution, etc.).

Always go for the simplest solution that will do what you need done!

-PatP