We have a superb opportunity for a senior engineer/architect who knows voice, data, and video services, and has experience in broadcast and/or studio networking operations (a must have).
This position does not supervise staff, it provides design, strategy, and support for the client's networking equipment including voice, data and video within a production environment (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, PBXs, and voicemail systems).
Design, implementation, problem determination, resolution and applying fixes to hardware and software (focus on long-term design and strategy on key issues (video/data/voice integration, web delivery of digital video content, VoIP, and unified communication).
• A detail job description will be provided on request.
• Requires a 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
• 7 years experience that include project leadership
• CCNP level experience
• 5 years in digital video transmission and management
• Familiar with VoIP and TDM phone systems
This is an excellent opportunity with a well established company in NY city.