Hello,

I am having SQL Server 2005 Express edition installed in my server.
I have online report application written using ASP.NET and Crystal Reports 9.0application. My online reports works perfectly(Including sub reports), actually. But often, I got the below stated error, when I tried to view the sub report. But, when I try to open the report after closing the refreshing the page the sub reports works perfectly. I don't know why this occur. I am very much appreciated, if any one help me out. Very much thanks in advance.
__________________________________________________ _____________
Logon failed. Details: ADO Error Code: 0x80004005 Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server Description: Cannot open database requested in login 'BlueWhaleDCTestMain'. Login fails. SQL State: 42000 Native Error: 4060 Error in File C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\{08C6E227-BF6C-4D48-A6E2-D1FA0AD1CB17}.rpt: Unable to connect: incorrect log on parameters.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Logon failed. Details: ADO Error Code: 0x80004005 Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server Description: Cannot open database requested in login 'BlueWhaleDCTestMain'. Login fails. SQL State: 42000 Native Error: 4060 Error in File C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\{08C6E227-BF6C-4D48-A6E2-D1FA0AD1CB17}.rpt: Unable to connect: incorrect log on parameters.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[COMException (0x8004100f): Logon failed.
Details: ADO Error Code: 0x80004005
Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server
Description: Cannot open database requested in login 'BlueWhaleDCTestMain'. Login fails.
SQL State: 42000
Native Error: 4060
Error in File C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\{08C6E227-BF6C-4D48-A6E2-D1FA0AD1CB17}.rpt:
Unable to connect: incorrect log on parameters.]
CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.Controllers.Datab aseControllerClass.SetTableLocation(ISCRTable CurTable, ISCRTable NewTable) +0
ChameleonInfoDesk.QualitySub.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +750

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2300; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2300