Arrow Web Programmer - Freelance (off site) - Mebegreen.com

Mebegreen.com is a new upcoming environmental community focused on educating the world population on environmental issues. Mebegreen.com will provide an area for people to air their opinions and knowledge about environmental issues and policies. We are hoping to find a programming guru who can guide us in the right direction with the programming functions of our site.

Areas needing development will include a personal web space for users with login, online shopping cart for a limited amount of products and monthly advertising schedules to be rotated in the forum boards as well as throughout the site. This site is relatively new and will be offering profit sharing for advertising dollars as a means of compensation. Of course, if hourly monetary compensation is required you can submit your rate card with your resume. A great opportunity for a web programmer looking to enhance their portfolio.

This position is freelance off site so if you are a moonlighter that is okay!

Contact Kristina at admin@mebegreen.com with a resume, some site links to those you've designed. Please send your rate card if you require hourly compensation as well.

by any chance, is this using ColdFusion? if not, too bad, i might have applied

but i also wanted to congratulate you on snagging such an excellent domain name -- it's really really good

rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL

Thank you it's so hard these days to get a decent domain. To tell you the truth I'm not much of a web designer/programmer so I am not too sure which programming language will be used. I was hoping that whoever works on the site will be able to determine that based on experience. Pardon my ignorance, I've tried learning about the different languages but it proves to be complicated beyond the means of my mind to understand!

If you're going to employ r937 use Coldfusion - otherwise I'd suggest php. It's open source and a there are lots of people who can code in it. Some of them even visit this site!

Thank you for your suggestion!

If you haven't filled the position, consider posting it to FreelanceLocalTech for a wider audience of freelancers.

Freelance web development

i have a 8 year experience in Freelance web technology you can check my website ahtsahm.com here you can also see my projects.

Thanks