Unanswered: Error: 3021, Severity: 18, State: 2

Hello. Has anyone ever had this error?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02:00000:00742:2007/09/07 04:22:47.84 server Error: 3021, Severity: 18, State: 2
    02:00000:00742:2007/09/07 04:22:47.84 server Unable to write statistics for all indexes of object 1126760536 in database 8. Please run update statistic
    s on all indexes after loading this database or prior to using the indexes in the loaded database.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What should I do about this? I looked up this error in troubleshooting chapter of sybase and didn't find anything (no writeups for this error message).

What type of action do you think should be taken?

Undocumented Error, but found solution in Sybase's solved cases...

Tip or Workaround:

Errors 3019 / 3021 are raised when Adaptive Server attempts to flush table statistics in memory to systabstats table during a database dump, but due to contention for the systabstats row or some other reason, the server is unable to write out the statistics to the dump. Because the dump does not contain the most up-to-date statistics, it is recommended to run update statistics on the objects mentioned after loading the dump.

Resolution
    Schedule reorg rebuild and database dump activities in such a way that they minimise contention, i.e. leave enough time for reorg rebuild to finisg before dumping database.

Resolutions: workaround