Unanswered: Access 2003 ADP Write Conflicts with SQL server triggers

I am using an Access 2003 ADP database with a SQL Server 2000 database backend. I have a data entry form that i am using to update some records. In the BeforeUpdate event of the form I have some code to validate the data that has been entered and up date a ModifiedOn field.

The problem I am having is that every time I edit the form I am getting the Write Conflict error message. At first I disabled all the code behind the form, but this made no difference. I then used the UniqueTable and ResyncCommand properties but again I still kept getting the same write conflict message.

I then looked at the SQL server database and found that there was a trigger on the table that i am updating. When I disabled the trigger and re-enabled my code behind the form there were no problems. The trigger updates some fields in the current record and in the live system I will not be able to disable the trigger.

How can I get the trigger in SQL server and my Access form to work together properly without giving me the Write Conflict message?

Thanks
    Justin

I found the answer. I needed to use the 'SET NOCOUNT ON' option on in the trigger.