Unanswered: Foxpro 2.6 and XP and Novell 6.0

Hello
    I am new to dbforums
    Can you please assist me with where to appropriately post the following question....
    Thank you

I currently run several custom programs in Foxpro 2.6 for DOS and I run the SBT/ACCPAC VP 2000 accounting package in DOS. I run the programs on a Novell 6.0 network. The system is old and stable and it works. The idea of upgrading all of custom Foxpro 2.6 programs and upgrading to the Sage accounting package seems like such a daunting task.
    Unfortunately I am running on old Windows 98 machines, which are getting older and older. So I have to do something soon.
    I may be nuts, but I want to revisit the idea of trying to get my stuff to work on XP machines
    I have been told that I can't run my stuff on XP machines on my network, because of a divide by zero error and printing issues. Question: is there a way I can run my custom Foxpro 2.6 custom programs and my VP 2000 accounting package on XP machines on my Novell 6.0 network without crashing my databases? Thank you for any help on this question.

the forum for foxpro questions would be Other PC Databases
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL

Provided Answers: 54
    Just because I'm such an outright schwell fella, I've moved these posts into a new thread to get the conversation started.

The problem is actually caused by having too much memory available (this confuses the heck out of the MS-DOS based FoxPro runtime). Simply creating an old-fashioned PIF file works splendidly for me. There is an officially supported Microsoft work-around, but it will take me a while to dig it up again.

-PatP

Provided Answers: 54
    Found it, here at DBForums!

-PatP