Unanswered: I have problem with a colors for records.

Hi Dears

I have problem with a colors for records.
    there are colors for records after I search. no appear a color as the records before searching.

please opem main form and see the record color then search by the first name to see the color missing.

I need the colors after searching.

thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

When you search, your changing the record source of your form to a different query. The query that you're changing to does not have the fields that you're basing your conditional formatting on. As a result the fields on the form end up empty and no longer meet the conditions for formatting.

You may want to consider using a filter rather than changing the form's record source when you search.

Like rogue has mentioned...you are missing fields in your search query which pertain to the conditions you are checking. You only have one of the conditions within your query and you really need'em all so as to compare one condition with another (at least the fields you used in your conditions).

Simple enough to fix if you have'nt already done so (returned to you in attachment). See the qryUsersF querey

Attached Files Attached Files
    Environment:
    Self Taught In ALL Environments.....And It Shows!

thank you so much for solve my problems