.exe Generated And Working On .dbf Files

How Exe Can Be Built-up And In How Many Ways (software - Foxpro26 ,clipper,etc)

if you mean deploy and exe using your application code written if Foxpro, Clipper etc, then you need some form of runtime or compiler. I dont know if Foxpro does, Im sure Clipper did, and dBase used to. A quick google suggest clipper does have a compiler which is either the old dBase one or a very close realtive

in many ways its similar to the access runtime. You may be able to pick up a copuy of the runtime or compiler from EBay or the like.

Modern verisions of Access can have the access runtime included, it used to be a separate SDK
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Require clipper decompiler (To extrac source file from EXE)

Quote Originally Posted by healdem
    if you mean deploy and exe using your application code written if Foxpro, Clipper etc, then you need some form of runtime or compiler. I dont know if Foxpro does, Im sure Clipper did, and dBase used to. A quick google suggest clipper does have a compiler which is either the old dBase one or a very close realtive

in many ways its similar to the access runtime. You may be able to pick up a copuy of the runtime or compiler from EBay or the like.

Modern verisions of Access can have the access runtime included, it used to be a separate SDK
    Require clipper decompiler (To extrac source file from EXE)

I am having one exe. I don't which software is used to create the EXE. I want some software to extract source file from that EXE. Is there any software to know the platform being used to create the EXE.

so you want a decompiler for a database application written in either Foxpro or Clipper, you are not to sure...

I'm not sure such a beast exists, and even if it does Im not to sure how meaningful the output from the decompiler is. However doing a google suggests they do exist

However it sounds very hooky to me, I'm not sure I want to be involved with any such thing.
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton