HELP stuck at entity choice for days

Hi if anyone can help that would be great, This is the scenario

A University bookshop deals with bulk order from uni for course textbooks, also deals with orders from customers and back orders for popular books. The way I have it now is

Uni Order
    BackOrder
    Cust Ordrer

These 3 are related to a bookshop orderline entity the relationship is, orderline may contain these entities, is using 3 order tables correct in this situation?

Thanks

here the entities I see...

customer
    book
    order

you can have types of orders and types of customers and types of books but that those things are just attributes of these 3 entities.

3 order tables is not the correct solution as I see it. Good luck with school this semester.
    “If one brings so much courage to this world the world has to kill them or break them, so of course it kills them. The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry.” Earnest Hemingway, A Farewell To Arms.