Unanswered: STRICT error with "getdate()" function

Hi,

Why this STRICT error came into view?

Strict Standards: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for '3.0/no DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\aboyaser\core.php on line 126

??

I need full description about this message.

Thankx a lot

Basically PHP doesn't know which timezone you're in. Thus it is telling you that your system time is unreliable without this modifier.

By the looks of the error message you most likely did something like the following :
    Code:
    date_default_timezone_set('3.0/no DST')
    which is NOT a timezone.

Without the actually line of code I can't tell you. However I would suggest you do what has been advised in the error message and alter (or add) the line like the following :
    Code:
    date_default_timezone_set('Europe/Moscow');

Alternatively of course you could look up the error message or the functions on php.net ... but maybe you're too lazy to do that

Thanks a lot

The code is like this:

Code:
    $get_date = getdate(1234567890);

That's fine, but you still need to set the timezone because it is required. See my previous post and follow the steps there to set the right timezone.

Thanks a lot