Unanswered: accessing Universe DB from Crystal

Greetings!!!

question....

I am trying to implement Crystal reports against a Universe ( 10.1.11.0) database... this is my first time pulling from Universe .... I was able to connect to the dbase ( eclipse ) using odbc but i cannot see any of the tables... I am figuring i need to run HS.SCRUB against the database, however i am unsure how it will affect the end user application that runs on java...

I attempted to run a backup from uni-admin but i get an rpc failed error during the backup... so naturally im hesitant on running HS.SCRUB ...

I am considering connecting from Crystal using JDBC but now im having trouble finding the correct JDBC driver...

so my questions are... will running HS.SCRUB possibly impact the end user program ( intuit eclipse ) ? ( yes i know that is a "more than likely answer" but im hoping someone might have had some experience )

Anyone know of a JDBC driver for Universe? ( searching on IBM's website is tedious and confusing )

Any other advice or similar experiences?

Thanks in advance for any help! Unfortunately for me, my crystal experience has always been with sql-server or oracle, where the connection was a breeze...

Thanks again!

-Will

here you can download the drivers :
    http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview...id=swg21255394
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    DB2 UDB LUW certified V6/7/8

Thanks! thats a step in the right direction!