Unanswered: DTS package manually/locally it runs fine. But the scheduled job run and fails

I was facing some issue on MP. Yesterday I changed the SQL services to use the local admin account. That didn't help my MP issue. But it may have created another issue.
    When I run the package manually/locally it runs fine. But the scheduled job run and fails with the Title string.
    ---------------------------------
    Executed as user: IL06EDM00\SYSTEM. ...tart: DTSStep_DTSExecuteSQLTask_1 DTSRun OnStart: DTSStep_DTSExecuteSQLTask_2 DTSRun OnStart: DTSStep_DTSExecuteSQLTask_3 DTSRun OnError: DTSStep_DTSExecuteSQLTask_2, Error = -2147467259 (80004005) Error string: Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection. Error source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server Help file: Help context: 0 Error Detail Records: Error: -2147467259 (80004005); Provider Error: 18452 (4814) Error string: Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection. Error source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server Help file: Help context: 0 DTSRun OnFinish: DTSStep_DTSExecuteSQLTask_2 DTSRun OnError: DTSStep_DTSExecuteSQLTask_3, Error = -2147467259 (80004005) Error string: Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with ... Process Exit Code 2. The step failed.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Any ideas.

Provided Answers: 6
    is this Gary down the hall?

more than likely your DTS package is accessing something on another machine. When you run the DTS package, it runs with your security credentials. When the agent is running it, it uses the local system account which does not have network access. Change your sql services to run on a domain account that has access to places DTS needs to do stuff.
    “If one brings so much courage to this world the world has to kill them or break them, so of course it kills them. The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry.” Earnest Hemingway, A Farewell To Arms.