Good Morning,

I have a PERM SQL DBA Position in the Galleria area of ATLANTA. If you would be interested or if you know anyone that may be interested that would be great. This position is moving very quickly and they will interview this week. Again, I thank you for your time and look forward to working with you on this position or others as your needs arrise. If you would please contact me at gphares@ettaingroup.com or 678-578-1061. Again this is only a PERM position and not a contract.

JOB REQUIREMENTS:

Successful implementation of complex database applications and end-user query environments. Knowledge of database administration standards/ data administration standards. RDBMS (SQL Server/Oracle) database administration. CASE tools to support database design. SQL level tuning and debugging. RDBMS product installation and support.

Must Haves:

SQL Server 2000 - (not 2005)
Exposure to an environment of 20 plus DB Servers & over 1 terrabyte of data.
8 -10 yrs experience.
Performance tuning

Focal point of design expertise for corporate database management systems. Work as a consultant to application development groups to ensure consistent quality in database designs. Expert in the use of database design and systems administration tools. Develop and support the implementation of an enterprise data model. Codes stored procedures, triggers and creates views in support of application development projects. Design, implement and support database backup and recovery procedures.