Job ID NTI89486
Location NY City
Type Full-Time position
Job Title Senior Data Services Engineer (Oracle Financials Reporting)

Overview
We’re in search of a Senior Oracle Reports expert to assume responsibility for creating and coordinating reports development as part of an Oracle ERP implementation with one of our clients.

Primary responsibility is the creation, modifications and on-going support for the reports established as part of the Oracle ERP implementation, and developing functional and technical specifications.

Other responsibilities include assisting in creating a reporting strategy, and working with specific Oracle ERP reporting tools such as:

• Oracle Discover
• FSG (Financial Statement Generator)
• DBI (Daily Business Intelligence), and
• XML Publisher

Requirements
• 4-year degree
• Must reside within reasonable commuting distance of NY city (midtown)
• U.S. citizen, green card, EAD or TN permit
• Very strong functional / business interface knowledge
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and writing skills
• Requirements gathering and data analysis skills
• 3+ years hands-on experience in Oracle Financials report development
• Knowledge of
o SQL
o PL/SQL
o Data analysis
o Data modeling/view design
o Oracle e-Business Suite
o Oracle Reports 6i
o Oracle Discoverer and other reporting tools
o Knowledge of UNIX, XML and XSL is desirable

Compensation & Benefits
Offering a competitive starting salary plus bonus and excellent benefits package. Terrific opportunity with a very stable and well known company in a relatively stress-free working environment with a business casual dress code and 35-hour work week.

We have established good relations with this client over the past several years and can speak in some depth about the company, culture, benefits, etc.

Here is a quote from one of the senior IT pros we recently placed here:
"Niche Technologists placed me in a great company, one of those rare companies who really do care about their employees. I'm working with most of the senior IT management on a weekly basis which is great . . . all are very well-heeled in their professions. My manager is a great boss and funny. I could not ask for a better environment in which to be."