Looking for beta testers

My company has a new database utility program we'll be releasing soon. We're looking for beta testers.

Synopsis: DataRoamer is a tool for easily exploring the structure and data in relational databases. Databases supported: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Access. Platform: Windows 2000 or later.

Beta testers receive a free single-user DataRoamer license as thanks for their participation. If you're interested please visit www.dataroamer.com and follow the link from there for beta testing.

This Will Help Me As Abeginner

Quote Originally Posted by SPleb
    My company has a new database utility program we'll be releasing soon. We're looking for beta testers.

Synopsis: DataRoamer is a tool for easily exploring the structure and data in relational databases. Databases supported: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Access. Platform: Windows 2000 or later.

Beta testers receive a free single-user DataRoamer license as thanks for their participation. If you're interested please visit www.dataroamer.com and follow the link from there for beta testing.
    This sounds interesting. Do you want us to do anything specific with the product?

Quote Originally Posted by gulfinternet
    This sounds interesting. Do you want us to do anything specific with the product?
    Sorry, the beta test finished a couple of weeks ago. DataRoamer is now a live product.