Unanswered: How to move/cleanup active log files

My database was originally configured to have the active log files on my C:\ drive. This cause problems because there was not enough space on this drive. So, I changed the logging parameters to log to a different drive D:\. I stopped and restarted the database and it looks like it is logging to the D:\ drive now, but I will have 10GB of log files left on the C:\ how can I get rid of these to free up some disk space? Can I delete them out-right, or does DB2 still need them even after I changed the active log location?

Provided Answers: 5
    If you have done a backup since changing the location of the log files, you can just get rid of them.

Andy

Do you have circular logging, or archive (recovery) logging? Please specify the number you have defined for primary and secondary log files.
    M. A. Feldman
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for z/OS and OS/390

I have archive logging for one database and circular for the other two. I found that I could delete the log files on the c:drive, but all the other files for each database still reside on the c: drive. I was hoping I could move everything off of the C:drive onto the D: drive. But right now I have only managed to move the active log files. I still have the ./NODE0000/SQL0002/.. directories on the C: drive. I can delete the directory containing the log files, but nothing else.

Provided Answers: 5
    Probably the easiest to move everything else to another drive is a backup and redirected restore.

Andy