Unanswered: Printing subreport with a parameter

Okay, I thought I solved this in an earlier thread, but I didn't. I have a unbound main report with two subreports. One of the subreports is built on a parameter query. The problem, it not only prompts for the date when you open report (which is suppose to happen and is fine), but it prompts you again for the date when you go to print it. Why? How do I debug this.

My access database is attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Example

jill,

Here's your mdb with a report form added and some other features. I've included several different examples you can utilize. Just substitute the tables with the tables you want to query off of.

If this doesn't work for you or seems overly complex, let me know and I'll try to simplify it.

Nice looking reports you've designed. I hope this helps.
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)

Example 2

In this example, I made it so the queries in your report are based on the StartDate and EndDate on the Reportform.

Again, I hope this works for you. You can delete the sample tblCustomers and other report buttons.
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)

Thanks that worked

Thanks PK for the idea of adding the parameters to a form. It works and it prints without prompting for the date again.

Thanks again.