How to search within a sub-forum

Hi All, sorry for the newbie question but how do I search within a Sub-Forum? I was in POSTGRESQL and there was an option to search within the forum. I tried to search 'system tables postgresql' but the results of the search returned alot of links in other sub-forums for other databases. I then tried the search in the topmost menu and the results were the same. Is it possible to search only within a specific sub-forum/database/topic? Thanks.

Try the search functionality here: www.dbforums.com/search.php
    George
    Home | Blog

Thanks! Out of curiosity where is the link to that in the UI? I can't seem to find it...(man I feel so dumb)...it's basically the same as thescripts.com...

There isn't a link to it in the UI because it is the old search function, I am unsure why it was changed, however I bet another moderator or admin will be able to field this point!
    George
    Home | Blog

Prior to the last vB/server upgrade, the php search function was unbearably slow, so iNet went to the Google search engine for us. Not as flexible, but, at least it DID return links.
    Lou
    使大吃一惊
    "Lisa, in this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!" - Homer Simpson
    "I have my standards. They may be low, but I have them!" - Bette Middler
    "It's a book about a Spanish guy named Manual. You should read it." - Dilbert