Unanswered: Multiple entries in embedded subform

I'm working with an embedded subform that is in continuous form, and I have check boxes and some drop downs included in the continuous list, so I was hoping I could attach unique characteristics to each data point. Unfortunately, if I click on a check box of one item for instance, the boxes get checked for every item. The same goes for if I put a number next to the items. Has anyone had a problem like this?

that's the way unbound controls work in continuous forms - each instance of the control has the same value.

izy
    currently using SS 2008R2

I didn't know that

I'm trying to generate a list of sourcable parts and then checking if I want to include them or not. Can you conceptualize anything in Access I can do to do the same type of thing?

Provided Answers: 10
    Listbox with multi-select property enabled?

I like listboxes...
    ahem
    George
    Home | Blog

good idea

I like that idea, I'll try it.

Provided Answers: 59
    ..depending on the number of items then a double linked list box may be appropriate.. a bit like the listboxes you get when you invoke the report designer wizards/ on ebox has items available the other items used.

its a bit of programming but the overall look and feel can be very re-assuring to the end user.. after it its a fairly well used design stylistic