Unanswered: Making Access db end-user ready?

I have a neat little databse with couple of forms and 2 reports that does exactly what I want and I would like to deploy it for end-users!

It would mean kicking out:
    1. native Access menus, toolbars
    2. database views
    3. access to Design Form, Design Reports
    4. right to right-click a mouse button in form and have access to Event Procedures...
    ... and so on....

The idea is, of course, that user SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO CHANGE ANYTHING IN THE DATABASE EXCEPT DATA!

MY QUESTION IS:
    IS THERE A QUICK WAY TO MAKE ACCESS DATABASE END-USER READY or does every category listed above have to be manually removed?

Thanks!

Provided Answers: 59
    deploy is as a mde (encrypted db)
    that way round users cannot do anything with that file as effectively there are no objects that can be modified

Wonderful how just asking the question makes you search in the right direction.

In the mean time I found the answer to 99% of my question!

Tools...->...Startup...-> setting SwitchboardForm as starting form solves 99% of what I wanted when presenting the solution to casual users (those who do not want to modify or harm the database)

However it leaves MenuBar completely unnecessary, with almost all options dimmed, making it irritating noise, so if anybody knows how to remove that I'd be grateful! That makes the remaining 1%.
    Last edited by Riorin; 11-25-07 at 17:48.