Unanswered: Cannot login as sys into OEM 10g

I can login as system,or any other user to 10gOEM but not as sys. It says invalid username and password and also to isqlplus-I cannot login as sys but I can login thru sqlplus. Has anybody faced this yet in 10g?

Quote Originally Posted by chikoo
    I can login as system,or any other user to 10gOEM but not as sys. It says invalid username and password and also to isqlplus-I cannot login as sys but I can login thru sqlplus. Has anybody faced this yet in 10g?
    Which release (R1 or R2)? Which OS?

Did you set the option to login as sysdba?

Regards,

hmscott
    Have you hugged your backup today?

cannot login as sys into OEM 10g

OS is windows 2003(servicepack1)and 10g release is 10.2.0.3 and I set the login as sysdba.

SYS is a very special account to Oracle. It owns the actual database and should never be used for casual work. If you have to, connect as a sysdba. Set up a new user with DBA priviledges, this user should NOT be a personal account but a general account that is only used to perform DBA type tasks. Its default tablespace should NEVER be SYSTEM.
    Bill
    You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

Thanks for your reply. I already have other DBA accounts setup but the problem is why can I login as all other users /account to OEM except SYS. There are things that can be done by sys only in OEM.???