Junior Treasury Analyst - McLean, VA
HERE’S WHAT WE NEED…
A Junior Treasury Analyst whose responsibilities will include: Insure appropriate policies and procedures are adhered to, including review of all wire transfer requests to validate proper wire authorization. Validate daily cash management functions; research and report on exceptions. Liaise with various banks to accurately complete paperwork required to open and administer bank accounts and other cash management services. Treasury or banking experience required. Includes interface with management, users and information technology professionals to create high-level conceptual solutions to Treasury-specific problems. Usually possesses significant knowledge in one or more business functional areas and specific knowledge of certain key Treasury trading, compliance or back office applications.
· Fully qualified in all routine and typical aspects of the role.
· Frequently uses and applies appropriate standards, principle theories, concepts and techniques
· Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects
· Provides solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity
· Works under general supervision and follows established procedures.
For immediate consideration please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sha’Ron “Ronie” Downing
Telephone: 703.564.2100 ext. 102
MySpace Professional Page: myspace.com/IRecruitITPros