Cool SR. SQL SERVER DBA Geicko Betheda MD

11/27/2007
    SENIOR SQL SERVER DBA
    DURATION: PERM
    RATE: $95,000 + Bonus & Benefits

Attached below you will find all the details! I have an EXCELLENT relationship with this hiring manager and she is looking for the most talented and motivated individuals! There are currently 2 openings as they look to expand their team.

If you can recommend anyone that would be qualified I would be happy to pay you a substantial referral bonus. It's a simple way to pocket a few thousand dollars! Your help will be much appreciated!

My client in Maryland is seeking a SQL Server DBA expert to join their team. I have an excellent relationship with the team manager and she will interview qualified candidates immediately. The ideal candidate would have 4-6 years experience with database administration.

Required Skills:

Production support experience in SQL Server 2005, SSIS packages, database mirroring and log shipping are critical requirements for this position.

The candidate must have a background in 24X7 production on-call support, SQL Server database performance monitoring, tuning, troubleshooting, database security, T-SQL development, stored procedures, and database backup and recovery.

Essentially the ideal candidate must be a team player with a strong team concept, process oriented, and self motivated.

Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.

Cool SQL Server DBA/Architect Oppurtunity in NY!!‏

Greetings,
    I am currently looking for SQL Server DBA/Architect for an opportunity with an extremely high profile company.
    U.S Citizens OR Green Card holders Only
    Duration : Permanent
    Salary : Open + 30% Bonus + Benefits
    Please send me a WORD Copy of your resume to pmevyn@gttit.com
    Required Skills:
    Minimum 8-10 years experience as a SQL Server DBA
    Must have Clustering, scalability, replication and be an expert in architecture
    Large Scalable Databases and partitioning

Thanks