Unanswered: Ignore output of stored procedure

Hi,

I have a stored procedure that must return the result of execution of a single query, but I have to call another procedure multiple times during execution of my procedure.
    The problem is the result of the second procedure is being returned in addition to mine.

Here is my proc:

WHILE (@@sqlstatus = 0)
    BEGIN

exec ANOTHER_PROC 'param', @result output

UPDATE #TMP SET param = @result WHERE CD = @cd

FETCH data_cursor INTO @cd
    END

CLOSE data_cursor
    DEALLOCATE CURSOR data_cursor

SELECT * FROM #TMP

Here is the called proc:

CREATE PROCEDURE ANOTHER_PROC (@param char(5), @result Numeric(5,2) = 0 output) As
    Begin
    Select @PcILM = cilm.PcILM
    From VW cilm,

Select PcILM = @PcILM
    End

Do you know how to get only the @result value without getting the result of the last SELECT?

Thank you

<code>
    CREATE PROCEDURE ANOTHER_PROC (@param char(5), @result Numeric(5,2) = 0 output) As
    Begin
    Select @PcILM = cilm.PcILM
    From VW cilm,

Select PcILM = @PcILM
    End
    </code>
    Do you know how to get only the @result value without getting the result of the last SELECT?

Thank you
    I dont see you using @result anywhere in the body... Thats your problem, I think or am I missing anything?!!...

I dont see you using @result anywhere in the body... Thats your problem, I think or am I missing anything?!!...
    Actually @PcILM should be @result

We solved adding a flag to the procedure to indicate whether we want the last select statement to be executed, like as follows:

CREATE PROCEDURE ANOTHER_PROC (@param char(5), @result Numeric(5,2) = 0 output, @flag char(1) = 'Y') As
    Begin
    Select @result = cilm.PcILM From VW cilm

if (@flag = 'Y')
    Select PcILM = @PcILM
    End

We didn't find a way to ignore the result of the last SELECT statement though.

Thank you