Unanswered: Please Help Have a user enter a No Instead Of Access Assigning A No

I'm trying to modify the following database for my own form but cant figure how to do it.

See attached the main form in frmbatch

What I want to do is if a user click on the cmdCreate batch a msg box will appear do you wish to add a batchNo If user clicks yes the frm called frmUserEntersBatchNo will appear so a user can enter a batchNo Manually and will assign that number instead of the primary key. If user click no the database will run as is.

Any ideas.

Thanks In Advance.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Originally another fine concept from Allen Browne.

Attached is the Sample you supplied here with some modifications to accommodate what I think you are looking for. The Batch Number now accommodates Alpha, Numeric, and AlphaNumeric characters. The sample also contains the availability for optional User supplied Batch Numbers and Auto-Generate based off the last Batch Number saved via numerical insertion. All Batch Numbers will be unique and checking is done to ensure it.

I have fully commented the bulk of the code I modified so that you can see what does what. Please read the code comments.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Self Taught In ALL Environments.....And It Shows!