Unanswered: looking for oui 10.2.0.0.0

Hi, i think this must be a really easy one.
    Does anyone know where i can download the oracle universal installer 10.2.0.0.0?? Does this exist by itself?

I'm trying to install the oracle client onto my workstation so i can connect to the 10g server i've just built. Instructions say that i should use the Oracle Universal Installer 10.2.0.0.0 to install the Oracle client. Well i found the oracle client and downloaded it, but there's no oui, i've searched metalinks but i can't find the oui, i tried using the oui on my oracle 10g disk but i couldn't use it to install anything else but the database which i don't want on my local workstation. If i copy the oui.exe from the 10g install cd to my hard drive and try and run it locally it does nothing. I've tried searching on the oracle website, 20mins and counting and the search hasn't come back so i guess the website is having problems at the moment. I've tried searching elsewhere and i'm going round in circles.

It's another 10minute oracle job which has turned into the whole day and it's still not resolved. Wish i'd chosen SQLserver. (sorry to all Oracle aficionados out there, i'm sure it's a better database... i sure wish it was straightforward tho).

Where the Surf Meets the Turf @Del Mar, CA
    Provided Answers: 1
    On what Operating System name & version are you attempting this installation?
    You can lead some folks to knowledge, but you can not make them think.
    The average person thinks he's above average!
    For most folks, they don't know, what they don't know.
    Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.

Under the path where you uncompressed the client, you will see a program call ed setup.exe

This application will load and invoke the installer that comes with the client.
    Bill
    You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

Thanks guys, i thought it must be an easy one, then i've downloaded the wrong thing. I downloaded the Oracle ODBC Client and Driver Installation, version 10.2.0.2.0. There's no setup.exe, no oui.exe just a few xml files at root and tons of java files.

i've got a windows 2003 64bit server and i'm running oracle 10g 10.2.0.1.0

i'll go look on oracle.com again for a larger download.

Now I know your problem. The Oracle ODBC client MUST have the oracle client installed first. You would then use the oracle installer from the client installation. The ODBC client is simply an interface to the oracle client software. Download and install the Oracle 10G client and install it.
    Bill
    You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.