Thread: Cognos

Unanswered: Cognos

Hello,

1.I would like to add a column to my daily report showing the Day of Week. Is this possible and if so how?

2.In the Daily Report System I don't have the Current Year Budget, Prior Year and Prior year Month to Date in my Periods. Is there a way to add these? I have them in the Submissions, but than it gives me too many variations. I could hide the rows that I don't need, but this is quite a job, is there another way to solve this?

3.If I add a calculation to the accounts list, it does not perform the calculation the same way as it would when I add it as a column or row. E.g. for % Variance I coulnd't even calculate it and than it wouldn't apply the cell colors. But if I add it as a column, in case I want to add accounts or modify something in periods, etc it would delete the calculations I added as a row or column. Is there a solution for this problem?

Thanks a lot,
    Franciska

cognos

And how can I cumulate a calculated column?

Thanks

Since cognos is a reporting package, and not a database server, I'll move this thread to a more appropriate forum...
    Lou
    使大吃一惊
    "Lisa, in this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!" - Homer Simpson
    "I have my standards. They may be low, but I have them!" - Bette Middler
    "It's a book about a Spanish guy named Manual. You should read it." - Dilbert

Thanks! Please let me know where.
    Franciska