My local client has a lot of on going requirements in ColdFusion. Once you are in, the contract goes on for a long time.
We are also open to having people on our salary where we will take care of benefits and bench pay if any.
Please note that the candidate has to be at least 4-5 years in CF and MUST be willing to work on our W2. Client does not allow corp to corp or 1099. H1-Transfers are welcomed as long as they are senior and can do the job.
Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or a related discipline.
• 4 -6 years of experience in systems analysis, applications development and systems architecture.
• A minimum 3+ years of T-SQL experience – performance tuning, DTS, stored procedures, triggers
• 4 years technical expertise in web applications development in Cold Fusion.
• Expertise in custom tags, IFrames, performance optimization, file manipulation, exception handling, CF components
• Advanced CF database integration – CFStoredProc, Query of Query (QoQ)
• Solid understanding of Web/CF administration setup and optimization
• Significant experience in the following technologies a PLUS – ASP, .NET, Fuse Box, Delphi, C++ or VB
Computer Science, Mgmt. Information Systems
The Senior Programmer will assist in the full life cycle of various web-based applications. This includes development of business requirements and program specs; database design and implementation; creation and maintenance of database and web applications; the ability to develop, execute, and analyze test plans; as well as being able to develop in a RAD environment while taking ownership of various processes and procedures.