Unanswered: Excel VBA Copy Problem (Keystrokes?)

Hi,

I have written some code which calls up a Bloomberg screen and inputs the relevant data based on that entered into an Excel spreadsheet, this all works fine, however I now need to pull the results back from Bloomberg and paste the data into Excel.

According to Bloomberg there is no command line copy command so I am at a bit of a loss here, is there any way to perhaps send the CTRL+C keystroke via VBA to a Bloomberg window (I've seen articles, which suggest this might be possible but I can not get it to work).

Would really appreciate it if anyone is able to help out here as my whole project is essentially pointless unless I can pull the data back into Excel!

What do you mean by a Bloomberg 'window' exactly?

It is basically a non-web based (Bloomberg command shell) window (does that make sense?).

However I have a found a code sample that uses a modified version of sendkeys to copy the data.

The problem I now have is that the procedures all run, but it tries to copy the data as soon as they have been sent to Bloomberg, I need to insert a pause of x seconds to delay the copy and paste commands firing. Any idea how I do this?