Unanswered: VB6 Xp SP2 incompatibility

Hi All
    XP SP2, VB6 Enterprice edition.

I am getting the following error :

Private Sub Adodc1_MoveComplete(ByVal dReason As ADODB.EventReasonEnum,
    ByVal pError As ADODB.Error, adStatus As ADODB.EventStatusEnum, ByVal pRecordset As
    ADODB.Recordset

Compile error:
    Procedure declaration does not match description of event or procedure having the same name

I searched exhaustivly and has not found an answer and do not want to give up many years of work due to microsoft incompatibility to their own products.

I have searched for about a month and many hours each day to no avail. Can any one direct me to an answer.

Thank you all. I will be opening this forum frequently to see any forthcoming reply

Please forgive me for the repeated post. Not realizing the net work delay, by mistake I posted twice unintentionally and I am nhot trying to be rude. Please forgive me, this is the first time I have posted anything on this forum.

God bless.

Procedure declaration does not match description of event or procedure having the sam

Serendipity. Removed all instances of MDAC , reinstalled VB6SP6 and the compile error has disappeared. After that in one form Withevent raised a compile error: "Object does not source automation events." Working on it now. Any ideas?